At Haberfield Dental Practice we love new patients from all across Sydney and even if you’re a previous patient here are some tips that might before your next checkup.
- Previous Dental Records – if you’re a new patient, it’s best to contact your previous dentist and request to have your previous records and x-rays sent to us. It really allows us to get a better understanding of how to best care for your teeth moving forward.
- Clean Please – Everyone loves a clean mouth, especially the team at Haberfield Dental Practice. Before your next checkup we’d love it if you can give your teeth a quick clean and floss. If you’re feeling really generous a swish of mouthwash is always appreciated.
- Arrive Early – Give yourself enough time to complete forms if you’re a new patient and relax before your appointment in our comfy waiting room.
- Discuss Your Concerns – Prepare some questions you may have for your dentist is a great idea. Discussing dental issues before they become dental problems with your dentist can help determine preventive treatment and may keep you from having to make a dental emergency appointment in the future.
- Schedule Your Next Checkup – So you don’t forget to come in regularly for cleanings and checkups, schedule your next appointment before you leave the dentist’s office.
Ready to book your next checkup? Simply click here https://haberfielddentists.com.au/contact-us/ and fill out our easy online form.