At Haberfield Dental Practice we love new patients from all across Sydney and even if you’re a previous patient here are some tips that might before your next checkup.
- Previous Dental Records – If you’re a new patient, it’s best to contact your previous dentist and request to have your previous records and x-rays sent to us. It really allows us to get a better understanding of how to best care for your teeth moving forward.
- Clean Please – Everyone loves a clean mouth, especially the team at Haberfield Dental Practice. Before your next checkup we’d love it if you can give your teeth a quick clean and floss. If you’re feeling really generous a swish of mouthwash is always appreciated.
- Arrive Early – Give yourself enough time to complete forms if you’re a new patient and relax before your appointment in our comfy waiting room. For new patients, this extra time allows you to comfortably fill out any necessary forms without rushing, ensuring that we have all the essential information to provide you with the best care. Additionally, arriving early provides an opportunity to relax in our cozy waiting room, creating a calm and welcoming atmosphere that sets a positive tone for your visit. We appreciate your punctuality and look forward to providing you with excellent service in a relaxed and comfortable environment. If you have any questions or concerns, our friendly staff is
- Discuss Your Concerns – Prepare some questions you may have for your dentist is a great idea. Discussing dental issues before they become dental problems with your dentist can help determine preventive treatment and may keep you from having to make a dental emergency appointment in the future. Additionally, your dentist can provide valuable guidance on maintaining a healthy dental routine at home, including proper brushing and flossing techniques, and offer recommendations tailored to your specific oral health needs. Open communication with your dentist fosters a collaborative approach to your oral care, ensuring a proactive and preventive stance against potential dental issues. Remember, a little discussion now can save you from potential dental emergencies later.
- Schedule Your Next Checkup – So you don’t forget to come in regularly for cleanings and checkups, schedule your next appointment before you leave the dentist’s office.
Talk to Haberfield Dental practice more information.